May 12, 2012
Which female superhero should be introduced in The Avengers’ sequel?
Film enthusiast, ranter & writer. Part-time blogger, Atheist, Ex-smoker and Real Human Being View all posts by Scott
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 12th, 2012 at 14:03 and tagged with avengers, avengers 2, black widow, captain america, cinema, female avengers, hawkeye, hulk, iron man, movie, sequel, thor, whedon and posted in Film Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One Response to “Which female superhero should be introduced in The Avengers’ sequel?”
- Impromptu podcast commentary for #RevengeOfTheSith turned out just how I expected... Oh, George... 7 hours ago
- RT @RichyAugustine: I still don't understand how professional footballers paid 100 grand a week can't take corners. Even I can take a corne… 12 hours ago
- What's the betting that trailer will have no bearing on the actual film? #Godzilla 12 hours ago
- @CinemaTronix Up to you pal. 12 hours ago
- @Doug_Tilley He just wanted to take his family to Wrestlemania before the apocalypse... 12 hours ago
BOOM3d 80s 90s 2010 2011 actor alien aliens animation arnie avengers bale batman blog burton caine cgi cinema classic coens comedy comic countdown critic dark knight director drive fassbender favourite film films franchise future greats hardy hawkeye hollywood horror hulk inception iron man list marvel movie movies MTOS Networking new nolan nostalgia prometheus pubs review reviews ridley ripley sci-fi scott sequel sequels spielberg star superhero taxi driver theatre thor top 10 top ten transformers tv twitter watanabe weaver wolverine x-men