May 12, 2012
Which female superhero should be introduced in The Avengers’ sequel?
Film enthusiast, ranter & writer. Part-time blogger, Atheist, Ex-smoker and Real Human Being View all posts by Scott
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 12th, 2012 at 14:03 and tagged with avengers, avengers 2, black widow, captain america, cinema, female avengers, hawkeye, hulk, iron man, movie, sequel, thor, whedon and posted in Film Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Which female superhero should be introduced in The Avengers’ sequel?”
- Yeah it's sad about Wes Craven. Although I couldn't call myself a fan - he was an important figure in the horror genre. 1 hour ago
- RT @TheChewDefense: My fuck you to the #vmas http://t.co/y66SOGDzbu 10 hours ago
- Strangely uplifting to see Rebney meet with his fan base. There's a small degree of pride when he realises the positive effect he's made. 11 hours ago
- Amazing how I'd never heard of Jack Rebney. I love these obscure docs. #WinnebagoMan 13 hours ago
- I think you'll find its 'SCOPE'. instagram.com/p/7BdV95S61O/ 13 hours ago
BOOM3d 80s 90s 2011 action actor alien aliens analysis animation arnie avengers bale batman blog burton caine cgi cinema classic coens comedy comic comic books comics countdown critic dark knight dc director directors drive fassbender favourite film filmmaking films franchise future greats hollywood horror iron man list lists marvel movie movies MTOS Networking new nolan review reviews ridley ripley sci-fi scott sequel sequels spielberg star superhero taxi driver thor threequels top 10 top ten trailers transformers tv twitter weaver wolverine x-men